In today’s busy world, it is common to see an increased need for strategic direction yet less time for planning. My streamlined facilitation tools, developed over the course of 20+ years in the not-for-profit sector, will provide you the necessary roadmap towards advancing your mission.
Cookie-cutter solutions don’t take into account your unique organizational culture, time availability and budget. I recognize that and always aim to structure my services so they fit specifically for you.
“We are so thrilled with the work Carmen did for us on Strategic Planning. The plan is so clear and direct that we use it and refer to it each board meeting. Thank you!”
Warmland Restorative Justice Society
Whether you are looking for an initial plan to get things off the ground, need a detailed long-range plan, or something in between, at the end of our journey together you will have:
- A strong mission, vision and core values to guide your organization
- Insight into your stakeholders from the people you serve to key community members and groups aligned with your cause
- An inventory of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and what insights can be gained for future planning
- A strong sense of who you are, why you exist and how you fit into your community
- Clear goals so that your Strategic Plan becomes a living document to help you guide and govern effectively
Contact me to discuss your Strategic Planning needs.
“I have known Carmen for a number of years on many levels. Recently our board (Volunteer BC) engaged Carmen to undertake a Strategic Planning. We did not want the usual delivery, rather a more simplified format. Carmen delivered what we wanted and needed, resulting in doable measures over the next year. We found Carmen to be articulate, focused, and results orientated. She listens and hears what is being said while engaging in purposeful conversation. Rather than looking at the problems, Carmen focuses on what is possible. What I know about Carmen is that if you are not happy she is not happy. She will continue to work with your organization until it’s right.”