In today’s busy world, it is common to see an increased need for strategic direction yet less time for planning. My streamlined facilitation tools, developed over the course of 20+ years in the not-for-profit sector, will provide you the necessary roadmap towards advancing your mission.
Cookie-cutter solutions don’t take into account your unique organizational culture, time availability and budget. I recognize that and always aim to structure my services so they fit specifically for you.
Whether you are looking for an initial plan to get things off the ground, need a detailed long-range plan, or something in between, at the end of our journey together you will have:
- A strong mission, vision and core values to guide your organization
- Insight into your stakeholders from the people you serve to key community members and groups aligned with your cause
- An inventory of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and what insights can be gained for future planning
- A strong sense of who you are, why you exist and how you fit into your community
- Clear goals so that your Strategic Plan becomes a living document to help you guide and govern effectively
Contact me to discuss your Strategic Planning needs.